Avient Corporation (NYSE: AVNT), with expected 2021 revenues of $4.6 to $4.7 billion, provides specialized and sustainable material solutions that transform customer challenges into opportunities, bringing new products to life for a better world. Examples include:
- Barrier technologies that preserve the shelf-life and quality of food, beverages, medicine and other perishable goods through high-performance materials
- Light-weighting solutions that replace heavier traditional materials which can improve fuel efficiency in all modes of transportation
- Breakthrough technologies that minimize wastewater and improve the recyclability of materials and packaging across a spectrum of end uses
Avient employs approximately 8,400 associates and is certified ACC Responsible Care, a founding member of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and certified Great Place to Work. For more information, visit .
At Avient, we strive for a culture of trust and engagement. Our associates are leading company initiatives such as Lead by Women, HYPE (Harnessing Young Professionals), Pride at Avient and Embrace to advance diversity in professional and personal development. We also provide our associates with robust development programs such as Avient Academy, Lean Six Sigma, and various leadership workshops to allow for career growth in a variety of ways. With workplace flexibility, health and wellness programs, casual dress days, and paid time off for community service, we are committed to building upon our positive momentum.
At Avient, we believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions in hiring, promotion, development, compensation and advancement are based upon non-discriminatory factors such as, for example, qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
The Senior Marketing Specialist role will focus on the various ways Avient interacts with its customers. The main responsibilities include managing two tools for the organization; a sales enablement tool, and a survey tool. In this role, they will identify ways to enhance the customer journey while aligning with business leaders and proving out concepts and results. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager of Digital Insights (DI) within Corporate Marketing
- Manage Avient's sales enablement platform, which includes new user on-boarding, identifying and influencing new user groups, maintaining the existing user experience, promoting adaption, and providing synthesized performance data against established KPI's to communicate the platform's value and sustained usage throughout the organization
- Shepard Avient's experience management platform, which includes developing and executing an external survey strategy for the organization, influencing key stakeholders and gaining acceptance, identifying areas of opportunity for change management, and providing recommendations based on survey results and data
- Execute process to manage specific survey needs from key business leaders, including understanding full project scope and desired outcome, managing timelines and expectations, full project execution and deliverables, and providing recommendations and next steps
- Facilitate platform training to the organization, including in-person, virtual and creating recordings to various levels and functions
- Manage CEX budgets, vendor relationships, purchase orders, platform evaluations, and contracts in conjunction with internal functions (Sourcing, Legal, etc.), as needed
- Contribute to the overall DI strategy and team engagement by leveraging CEX initiatives that enhance and integrate with other DI platforms (CRM, marketing technology)
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in marketing, business, or adjacent field
- 5+ years in a marketing technology, digital marketing, marketing, business analytics or related role, with B2B experience a plus
- Previous experience with sales enablement platforms, preferred
- Previous experience with survey platforms, preferred
- Understanding of Avient's CRM platform, Salesforce, preferred
- Willing and able to adjust approach and strategy based on ever-changing marketing landscape; comfortable in proactively finding new ways; has a forward-thinking approach to problem solving
- Strong time management skills; takes initiative to drive projects to completion, holds self and others accountable and can promote a sense of urgency when needed
- Conveys credibility, confidence, and can build trust in order to influence teams and working groups
- Strong quantitative orientation; comfortable working with data and metrics; advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Excel
- Each position at Avient focuses on eight Core Competencies as a Leader of Self. Additionally, management positions focus on Leadership Competencies as a Leader of Others and/or a Leader of the Business. These competencies are designed to drive behavior that will ultimately help our associates excel at their current roles, while supporting individual and career development.
Avient Corporation is a drug free workplace. Avient is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran's status, or other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.