Fox is proud tosupport a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community thatattracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers anexciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning forone of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You willhave the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which providesvaluable work experience and leadership skills.
The FoxInternship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help youdevelop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it'slike to work in the entertainment industry.
- TheFOX Sports Ohio/SportsTime Ohio Production department handles day-to-dayproduction of our live event coverage and studio production. Production department is also responsible forediting and assembling elements for those shows as well as preparing,producing, editing and delivery of non-live programming and elements for thedigital department.
- TheFOX Sports Ohio / SportsTime Ohio Operations department is responsible forfacilities and crews used in our live, studio and non-live productions. Operations department also handlestransmission, acquisition and distribution of programming feeds.
- Theproduction intern will spend time learning from and working with variousmembers of the production staff which may include (but not be limited to):
- Show Producers
- Show Directors
- Graphics Operators
- Audio Operators
- Camera Operators
- Media Managers
- Assistin the production of live event and studio shows as needed including:
- Cavs Live
- Cavs Game Broadcasts
- Indians Live
- Indians Game Broadcasts
- Drennan Live
- Assistin pre-production and post-production of non-live programming
- Assistin daily duties of the operations department including:
- Media Management
- Studio Preparation & Maintenance
- Participatein department planning and production meetings
- Proficientwith the Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Basic knowledge of Avid MediaComposer or similar video editing program
- Attendingan accredited college or university with a broadcasting, production orcommunications-themed line of study
- Strongnews judgment and experience in an editorial setting
- Understanding of (or willingness tolearn more about) production equipment and techniques
- Interest and some backgroundknowledge on Ohio sports teams including the Blue Jackets, Cavaliers, Indians,Reds and Browns
- Mustbe able to lift 25 pounds
- Mustbe willing to work live events both outside and inside during the summer months
To participate in Fox's Internshipprogram you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
- Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a coverletter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protectedveteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.