Join us for virtual interviews with ON THE SPOT JOB OFFERS for Clerical Support in Kansas City, MO this Thursday, June 2nd, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Click here to RSVP for the Indeed Hiring Event
and click here to apply online
If these days and times don't work with your schedule, feel free to schedule an interview with one of our recruiters. Click here to book an appointment with a recruiter
. Please see the screening questions below to know whether or not you meet requirements for the position.
Closer to Independence, MO? We have new entry level openings available there, too! In Circa's Career Events listing, search for the "Virtual Interview-Clerical Warehouse, Independence" on June 8th and 9th. To apply for the Clerical Support (Filing & Records Maintenance) positions in Independence, MO, click here.
- Are you authorized to work in the U.S.?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)?
- This position is not remote. Are you able to work on-site in Kansas City, MO, M-F?
- A successful background check is required for this position. Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with governmental guidelines, and local law and regulations?
CLERICAL SUPPORT SUMMARY:
Provide office support by performing data entry and clerical work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices. Work on a swing shift schedule.
**Swing Shifts are 8 hours M-F. Hours may vary. Currently filling 6:30 PM - 2:30 PM positions. Other shift availability may be 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM and 5:00 PM and 3:30 AM. **
Comprehensive benefits package for regular full-time employees includes:
- Retention bonus: You'll receive $250 after 90 days, $750 after 180 days, and $200 for every 60 days after the 180 days
- 401(K) with 100% employer match up to 6%
- Employer-provided life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid time off (in accordance with applicable laws and regulation)
- On-the-job training opportunities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLERICAL SUPPORT:
- Perform general clerical work including filing, sorting, batching, or grouping documents.
- Extracts mail from incoming deliveries.
- Retrieve documents from files, file documents, associate documents with existing files.
- Stamp documents with information such as received dates and numbers.
- Prepare documents for scanning according to instructions including but not limited to carefully removing all staples from the document, and repairing rips, tears, or large holes.
- Prepare paper tax returns for numbering and transcription, pen and ink changes on paper returns as well as other job-related duties as assigned.
- Reduce legal risks and ensures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assesses improvements.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with other colleagues.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE OF CLERICAL SUPPORT:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- A total of one (1) year of previous clerical, office or other work related to the listed duties.
- Other applicable experience includes, but is not limited to: warehousing, warehouse employee, material handler, file clerk, mail room clerk, mail sorter, general clerk and data entry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR CLERICAL SUPPORT:
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft systems.
- Ability to maintain established records and files.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.